Design of the working space Marquis building
EDF Luminus wanted to move its headquarters in Brussels to a new location. Additionally, EDF Luminus intended to centralize in this new location some of its services that were scattered across Flanders.
EDF Luminus requested PROCOS to manage all the phases of this ambitious project.
In the first phase there was the need to assess the project feasibility. PROCOS performed an analysis for different locations. After determining the new location, PROCOS’ team was appointed to lead the entire project.
PROCOS was in charge of :
- Assessing needs
- Program of requirements
- Macro layout and stacking&blocking
- Micro layout
- Study technical installations
- Detailed design (walls, furniture,...)
- Interior design
- Completion of the project management
- Master budget – Planning – Quality - Final reception
EDF Luminus in the press
Surface : 5.000 m²